Need Help!

nooobie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a little problem here, OK so you know when you change the dial and on the screen it tells you about what mode your in and what it does, well my T4i doesn't do that anymore? Anyone know why?

Read the manual. You've turned the display off.

Read the manual. You've turned the display off.

the screen is on just it doesn't say what the mode does. e.g. Scene intelligen auto
AF, Brightness, Flash color
tone are set according to scene.

If you press the "info" button on the camera it will cycle through the types of information displayed on the rear screen. Perhaps you changed modes and didn't realize it. Press the "Info" button a few times until the screen returns to the mode you are comfortable using (and keep in mind that one mode is for the screen to go completely dark so that it's not a distraction or using power when you're trying to conserve battery life.)

If you press the "info" button on the camera it will cycle through the types of information displayed on the rear screen. Perhaps you changed modes and didn't realize it. Press the "Info" button a few times until the screen returns to the mode you are comfortable using (and keep in mind that one mode is for the screen to go completely dark so that it's not a distraction or using power when you're trying to conserve battery life.)

I tryed that the screen is on, i'm talking about as soon as you turn the dial it tells you some info about the mode your in.

Worst Case Scenario you can go to settings and reset your camera settings. That could work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back