NEED LENS ADVICE ASAP!!!

TheKingDavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im looking to buy a "NIKON ZOOM NIKKOR 80-200MM 1:4.5" for my Nikon d3000 ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LENS? NEED A RESPONSE ASAP!

makes me wonder why he said asap and did all caps and didn't respond to twinky's response

Yeah yeah yeah i already got the 3rd degree for posting twice.

I asked advice from people here that actually know something about cameras, but seeing as how most people would prefer being smart-ass' instead of actually trying to give real advice.

And yes i went to see the lens and my nikon wouldnt even recognize it as a lens

I asked advice from people here that actually know something about cameras, but seeing as how most people would prefer being smart-ass' instead of actually trying to give real advice.

Well then piss off and find another forum that will spoon feed you. :meh:

Seriously...you post an "urgent" question without giving any details at all about what you need the lens for, what are you upgrading from,price, background... you just ask if anyone knows about the lens.

Sure, people were smart asses in your thread because your initial post set the thread up for that tone.

If you want better responses, do your own homework and make clear and consice posts.

More cowbell.

Seriously...you post an "urgent" question without giving any details at all about what you need the lens for, what are you upgrading from,price, background... you just ask if anyone knows about the lens.

Sure, people were smart asses in your thread because your initial post set the thread up for that tone.

If you want better responses, do your own homework and make clear and consice posts.

Well excuse me for trying to ger advice before i went to go risk money looking at the lens.

I was in a rush, trying to get a shower and get my camera ready. all i wanted was advice on the lens ect. but no, I get smart ass ****.

Excuse me for actually having a life.

Im done with this arguement, if you feel you need to state more, then go on and say it.

It's hard to Google things when your balls haven't dropped yet. I understand. No need to be bitter about it.

MOOOOOOAAAARRRR COOWWWWBELLLLLLL

Well excuse me for trying to ger advice before i went to go risk money looking at the lens.

I was in a rush, trying to get a shower and get my camera ready. all i wanted was advice on the lens ect. but no, I get smart ass ****.

Excuse me for actually having a life.

Im done with this arguement, if you feel you need to state more, then go on and say it.

Its **** like this and posts like yours that bring this forum down.

No problems with getting advice, but the way you posted, what you posted, and the lack of information to help people give advice shows a total lack of respect for the people who do post here. There are some people who give amazing advice here, but treating them like they are yours to be used, when in a rush, is a real piss off.

Having a life? lol... love that one.

Keep it up bud :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back