Im looking to buy a "NIKON ZOOM NIKKOR 80-200MM 1:4.5" for my Nikon d3000 ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LENS? NEED A RESPONSE ASAP!
Wow, thats an old lens if its the one I found info on (MF Zoom-Nikkor 80-200mm Lenses Part 1/4). Keep in mind it won't have image stabilization nor built-in focus motor...you'll be on your own for focusing w/the D3000.
I wish I was 11 again. Seems that you can get away with alot more these days as I could when i was 11. I would love for people to use my age to give me a carte blanche.
When I was 11 ('62-'63), the totality of TV channel choices (only from 7 am to Midnight) were ABC, CBS and NBC, all telephones still had rotary dials, and the first personal computers were still 10 years away. :lmao:
Carrying your school books in a backpack was only for wusses, and not even the girls would do that.
I had to walk to school, and both ways were uphill.![]()

When I was 11 ('62-'63), the totality of TV channel choices (only from 7 am to Midnight) were ABC, CBS and NBC, all telephones still had rotary dials, and the first personal computers were still 10 years away. :lmao:
Carrying your school books in a backpack was only for wusses, and not even the girls would do that.
I had to walk to school, and both ways were uphill.![]()
That's nothing.
I had to work two jobs before school to pay for lunch.![]()