What's new

Need some feedback on this picture...(IMPORTANT)

Ahh, thanks EVERYONE! Yes, even you Jon. :lol: I just got electricty back and I'll definitely get to work on all of this. I was thinking and I'd have to agree that it would look better without the text...

Anyway, thanks for everything...I'd love to try a reshoot with a better background and perhaps someone that actually knows what they are doing. ;)

A friend of mine called a professional photographer and had him take some really awesome pictures of his girlfriend and him...I'd love to try that out aswell.

Anyway, thanks alot guys...I really do appreciate it. :D

Everyone on TPF gets a big :hug:: from me... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom