Need some sales advice, please help!

Steve5D said:
When you gave them the print, did you tell them that you worked for the security company? If not, there's not a single reason, aside from the one I mentioned above, to tell them...

I have worked there for more than a year, I am a very familiar face to most of the employees. And when I was approached to ask about them using the image was while I wAs in my little guard shack as the employee was leaving the site.

I know the image isn't amazing or a show stopper or anything special like that, but they like it, so I'll see how it goes.

For what it is find a number that will make you happy. It's not something they can't easily duplicate with a little effort, so don't go overboard. For someone starting out that number could be as low as $25, for another who is well experienced and in business it could be $2500. Like you said, you have no further use for it, find a number that will make you smile and then enjoy seeing it now and then at work.

Well, it sounds like the fact that you're employed there isn't an issue, so that's good...

Well, it sounds like the fact that you're employed there isn't an issue, so that's good...

Oo how's it going Steve, have you been Oo hiding in the darkroom lol?

Just thought I would give an update.

Sorry for the late response, negotiations ended today. Sold 3 images @$180 per.

All in all a good day, considering in the beginning it was looking like they would only be taking one, and as a "donation" at that.

They are allowed to reproduce them in any medium they want (digital and print) and any number of times they want. I retain copy write to originals.

Made money and became even smarter for the next time. Good result. Thanks for the update.

Just thought I would give an update.

Sorry for the late response, negotiations ended today. Sold 3 images @$180 per.

All in all a good day, considering in the beginning it was looking like they would only be taking one, and as a "donation" at that.

They are allowed to reproduce them in any medium they want (digital and print) and any number of times they want. I retain copy write to originals.

For the next 3 week your pay packet will be $180 light

Most reactions

Back