Need suggestions for buying a new printer.

ScenicPix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work with a Helicopter Touring company managing their photo department. Business is very fast paced and demanding of great quality equiptment. We currently had a printer go down and are now in the market for a new printer. I've compared quite a few however I need suggestions and advice in regards to what is the best for a reasonable price. We were looking at the Epson WorkForce ET-4550, however it has very mixed reviews and seems like it would be too time consuming when refilling ink. Any advice?

Thank you!

Photo printer? Document print? "All-in-one"? High-speed? High-quality? Laser? Ink-jet?

Photo printer? Document print? "All-in-one"? High-speed? High-quality? Laser? Ink-jet?

We needed a photo printer - we went with the Canon Pixma MX922 - So far it seems to do a great job. Is that a good choice printer for the long run?

I like that machine. When it's time to replace I will probably go with the Canon pro 100 or equivalent. For the larger format if nothing else.

Adorama has good deal on Canon Pro 100 but just until 31st

I have one and use it with free Canon Plugin - Print Stusio Pro - and makes excellent color shots up to 13 x 19

Printers.... Yuk....most are just junk. If I bought one today, the pixma pro 100 would be it ...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back