What's new

Need your opinion...Give it to me RAW!

I think he thought 1000s were going to flock to his $5 fotos, making the easy buck.

At the rate he is charging, he will have better luck robbing a bank.
 
It never ceases to amaze me how the snobs come out when someone makes a post like this. I haven't been posting. Just reading for a long time. Alot of you guys really suck. I realized I don't have to post photos on here to learn.

One of the most important things I've learned on this board is that some are willing to help, and some come here to talk crap to make themselves feel better. You know who you are.
 
oh man this cant be for real
 
smoking-crab.gif
 
Haha that crab is awesome
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom