ferny No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2004 Messages 8,114 Reaction score 64 Sep 29, 2008 #1 Quick snap which I've had to rotate quickly to get level(ish). Twas pitch-black there and I was using the "mario cam" so its flash was the only light.
Quick snap which I've had to rotate quickly to get level(ish). Twas pitch-black there and I was using the "mario cam" so its flash was the only light.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #2 Wow ferny.. What is it? The building and entrance looks so desolate. Fantastic, I feel so alone just looking at your photo!
Wow ferny.. What is it? The building and entrance looks so desolate. Fantastic, I feel so alone just looking at your photo!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #3 What a great spot! Nice gritty feel to it. Looks wonderful in b/w. :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #4 :thumbup::thumbup:
ferny No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2004 Messages 8,114 Reaction score 64 Oct 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Big Bully said: Wow ferny.. What is it? The building and entrance looks so desolate. Fantastic, I feel so alone just looking at your photo! Click to expand... Haperbury Hospital. http://www.explorationing.com/?p=20 I'll be going back some time soon as there's more to see and I know for certain now that there are padded cells which haven't been destroyed. All that crap on the photo I posted is mould. Antarctican said: What a great spot! Nice gritty feel to it. Looks wonderful in b/w. :thumbup: Click to expand... Not sure. I liked the colour but thought I'd fiddle. you can see the unedited photo in the link I posted. Chiller said: :thumbup::thumbup: Click to expand... Cheers. Cross-thread advertising is handy. :mrgreen:
Big Bully said: Wow ferny.. What is it? The building and entrance looks so desolate. Fantastic, I feel so alone just looking at your photo! Click to expand... Haperbury Hospital. http://www.explorationing.com/?p=20 I'll be going back some time soon as there's more to see and I know for certain now that there are padded cells which haven't been destroyed. All that crap on the photo I posted is mould. Antarctican said: What a great spot! Nice gritty feel to it. Looks wonderful in b/w. :thumbup: Click to expand... Not sure. I liked the colour but thought I'd fiddle. you can see the unedited photo in the link I posted. Chiller said: :thumbup::thumbup: Click to expand... Cheers. Cross-thread advertising is handy. :mrgreen:
Artograph No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 0 Location I am Canadian, eh. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #6 ["Cheers. Cross-thread advertising is handy. :mrgreen:'] Yes it is!!! LOL!!! Awesome!! Can't wait to see more!!! ...As Bradster would say "Are you wearing a respirator when you go there?" ;-)
["Cheers. Cross-thread advertising is handy. :mrgreen:'] Yes it is!!! LOL!!! Awesome!! Can't wait to see more!!! ...As Bradster would say "Are you wearing a respirator when you go there?" ;-)
ferny No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2004 Messages 8,114 Reaction score 64 Oct 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 No. I can't be arsed to even though I know I should.