T tonyeck TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location DC, USA Mar 15, 2007 #1 On a trip to Las Vegas, I stopped off at the neon sign graveyard. Let me know what you think! Click for larger
On a trip to Las Vegas, I stopped off at the neon sign graveyard. Let me know what you think! Click for larger
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #2 Whoah, those are really cool! A neon sign graveyard looks like a cool place to see
R rabidzoomer TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #3 Im kinda tempted to see a more wide shot of that but good frames..
T tonyeck TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location DC, USA Mar 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 rabidzoomer said: Im kinda tempted to see a more wide shot of that but good frames.. Click to expand... You make a good point But some were hard too as many were compacted closely together so there was only a narrow space between some meaning close up shots were neccessary, even with my wide angle I do have some other 'wider' ones I'll put up later Thanks for the feedback guys
rabidzoomer said: Im kinda tempted to see a more wide shot of that but good frames.. Click to expand... You make a good point But some were hard too as many were compacted closely together so there was only a narrow space between some meaning close up shots were neccessary, even with my wide angle I do have some other 'wider' ones I'll put up later Thanks for the feedback guys
M MPowerM3 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2006 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location Ct, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #5 Really like the thrid one, just works for me, nice series!!
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #6 Very nice, love the idea.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #7 :thumbup: :thumbup: I like any graveyard...but this one is really cool. Nicely captured. :thumbup: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup: I like any graveyard...but this one is really cool. Nicely captured. :thumbup: :thumbup:
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #8 I like these. I love the bold colors!!