What's new

Never Enough

Jeeze you're only 21?? You're not only lucky to have all that gear, but also a lifestyle that supports it. These are the years to focus on what will make you happy AND keep your life going in the right direction. It looks like you're doing alright with that :)

Definitely a sweet setup!
 
Jeeze you're only 21?? You're not only lucky to have all that gear, but also a lifestyle that supports it. These are the years to focus on what will make you happy AND keep your life going in the right direction. It looks like you're doing alright with that :)

Definitely a sweet setup!

I agree. And photography is definitely my passion, so let's see if I can make it into a job!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow -- That is indeed quite the collection. Also, as a photo in general I actually like this.
 
Wow -- That is indeed quite the collection. Also, as a photo in general I actually like this.

Glad you like it!


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Send this to your insurance agent! Do you have it insured?
nice setup.
Nancy

I need to! But I don't know where.. Home owners?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't see anything illogical or excessive here.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I don't see anything illogical or excessive here.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't see anything illogical or excessive here.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, you should see my setup. I really need to inventory it for insurance purposes.
maybe after I add 2 more RF triggers ...
and that 85/1.4 lens
and ... :lol:
 
I don't see anything illogical or excessive here.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between my gf and I, we have 5 DSLR, and a Crap load of lenses... Nothing excessive. Tell to your local photography association to see if they have someone they recommend


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Been wanting to snag a picture of my gear for a while, and figured today is better than never. Used my dads 5100... so strange using that camera after using the D800..

Never Enough by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Cheers!
Jake
Nice collection. What is that thing below your cell phone ?
so strange using that camera after using the D800 - and that's the problem. Looks like most guys is gear dependant, while camera is only a light tight box with shutter and aperture controls (if any). Nothing more. Does it means, that if someone would hand you K1000 you wouldl be lost ? :D
 
Been wanting to snag a picture of my gear for a while, and figured today is better than never. Used my dads 5100... so strange using that camera after using the D800..

Never Enough by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Cheers!
Jake
Nice collection. What is that thing below your cell phone ?
so strange using that camera after using the D800 - and that's the problem. Looks like most guys is gear dependant, while camera is only a light tight box with shutter and aperture controls (if any). Nothing more. Does it means, that if someone hand you K1000 you will be lost ? :D

I'm sure I'd be lost for a few, but once I figured out the layout I could make images just the same. [emoji106]

And that's a set of extension tubes made by Vello. I use them for macro stuffs until I pick up a macro lens.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm sure I'd be lost for a few, but once I figured out the layout I could make images just the same. [emoji106]
With K1000 it should take you no more, than 1.25 secounds :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom