What's new

Never Enough

I'm sure I'd be lost for a few, but once I figured out the layout I could make images just the same. [emoji106]
With K1000 it should take you no more, than 1.25 secounds :D

I'd be more horrified than lost


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
This photo really appeals to my love for magazine layout. Nice layout! Good balance and structure. Perfectly straight! Love it.

I'm jealous of the gear. I wish I'd gotten into photography when I was younger (not 21, I was a broke student then, but 23). I had a good engineering job, cheap rent, cheap car, no expenses hardly at all. I would have blown sooooo much money on good gear. Instead I started out with a husband, two kids, 6 mortgages, and 13 tenants. Camera gear has to squeak in between those things. LOL.
 
This photo really appeals to my love for magazine layout. Nice layout! Good balance and structure. Perfectly straight! Love it.

I'm jealous of the gear. I wish I'd gotten into photography when I was younger (not 21, I was a broke student then, but 23). I had a good engineering job, cheap rent, cheap car, no expenses hardly at all. I would have blown sooooo much money on good gear. Instead I started out with a husband, two kids, 6 mortgages, and 13 tenants. Camera gear has to squeak in between those things. LOL.

Except my stupid 16-35 twisted and isn't straight! Damn! The lens hood is crooked. And yeah, I have almost no expenses now, so I'm loading up on gear while I can.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lol You are so fancy.

here is my gear shot.
$10592315_10204237235708582_963508647_n.webp
 
Awesome! Other than having no expenses, you must have been into photography for awhile in order to be able to accumulate all that stuff while you're still 21. Definitely envious lol.
 
Awesome! Other than having no expenses, you must have been into photography for awhile in order to be able to accumulate all that stuff while you're still 21. Definitely envious lol.

I started my journey in high school so 17? I think. I've only really upped my game in the last 8 months to a year, and it seems like photography has really become my passion--my escape from the world.

Jake


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Surprised no one else mentioned this, but the upside down logo on laptop is really bothering me. (I have OCD)


Sick stuff though, at 21, you're doing pretty well for yourself. cheers.
 
Surprised no one else mentioned this, but the upside down logo on laptop is really bothering me. (I have OCD)


Sick stuff though, at 21, you're doing pretty well for yourself. cheers.

Hadn't even noticed! I can flip it in post if you'd like [emoji106][emoji6]

Thanks!
Jake


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom