What's new

Never Enough

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been wanting to snag a picture of my gear for a while, and figured today is better than never. Used my dads 5100... so strange using that camera after using the D800..

Never Enough by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Cheers!
Jake
 
a lot of $$$ in nylon/velcro in that picture.
 
I'm a little jealous.

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have all this gear at 21.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even after seeing your selfie, I thought you were older than 21! Going to have to take a picture of my gear sometime. Although, I share most of mine. Not the camera - nobody touches the 7100, but I do share most of the lenses... ok, not the sigma and the tamron. Sheesh, wonder if Scott knows I'm not sharing some of it.
 
a lot of $$$ in nylon/velcro in that picture.

Nahh, not ENOUGH $$$ in Cotten and Velcro. (Need a circular polarizer, 1 2 and 3 stop ND's, set of 3 hard edged GND'ss...)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom