lizzys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lizzydavisphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All!

I'm Lizzy and I'm a graphic/web designer located in the triangle of North Carolina... however I seem to be having an early mid-life crisis and debate going back to college for something different every week. :lol:
None the less, I've always taken an interest in photography, though only recently taken to it in a more serious manner.

My photography interest started about 7 years ago in high school when I took a black and white manual course, but I've since moved into digital cameras. For a while I was only using point 'n shoots, but I finally upgraded (slightly) earlier this year to a Panasonic Lumix GF2. I chose this camera mainly for the diversity and compactness, as my favorite subject matter tends to be live musicians and bands. Since you never know which venues are going to allow cameras without a press pass, I can easily stick this one plus a lens in my pocket or purse and move on.

As of the moment I have three lenses:
Panasonic Lumix G 14mm/F2.5
Panasonic Lumix G 14-42mm/F3.5
Panasonic Lumix G 45-200mm/F4.0

Amazingly, I tend to make the most use out of the 45-200mm at concerts, but as you can probably figure - I don't always get the best shots in such low light - especially since I've learned that flash is typically a no go at shows. I'm looking to upgrade to one with a larger aperture in the very near future. Though I only shoot as a hobby right now, I'd really like to get into it as more than that - but I suppose we will see what happens! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back