New blog

Did you ever hear that some people claim the boat that sank wasn't the Titanic.

Good luck with the blog..the text goes from white to black, halfway down.
What's the blog going to be about generally? Will it be a photoblog?

Good luck with the blog..the text goes from white to black, halfway down.
What's the blog going to be about generally? Will it be a photoblog?
I do plan on there to be photos/ with history tied in and wierd it does go from black to white

The (alleged) story is something like...the Titanic was being rushed for completion (due to all the hype and arrangements surrounding the launch). It got damaged in H&W's yard in Belfast. The ship that set sail was its sister-ship (the Oceanic?). That ship wasn't fully insured and as a result of the calamity..a bit of creative paperwork. But i seen some photos of the ship being worked on in Belfast, and its top deck is different from the one that sank. Someone i know has a book about it somewhere ;)

The text stays white all the way down on my machine...
(Linux & Firefox.)

Last edited:
Feel free not to answer, as this is more personal, but did you write your last entry for a school paper?

I was going to give you props. :thumbup: I was under the impression you went to a Christian Academy... And that wasn't something that I would normally expect from someone attending a Christian Academy.

about stem cells, did you write that? Using embryo's for research is obviously the most controversial, but in 2009 scientists converted mouse skin cells into neural cells. Stem cells are now being taken from adult bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, dental pulp, and endothelial cells. Recently as well, scientists found stem cells in amniotic fluid, which could replace embryonic stem cells.

Just sayin'

On the setup side, its not too bad.

Most reactions

Back