New Calif here>>>>>

diggy415

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all i thought i would start off here, where the love of picture taken lies, with the animals. This is the tip of the iceberg, i just can't get enough. I own 5 snakes dog, 2 cats and snake food. What a life.

Peacock down the road:
misc044300x225.jpg

Awww, my late dog Chance and Cinco:
aawwwwwww.jpg

Mr.Lizard:
exploring033.jpg

Meet me and my Flicka Hogg/Ghost:
boas148500x375.jpg

Want Tongue:
misc117.jpg

I absolutly ADORE snakes! I think you should photograph them more and show them off :D

will see what responces i get, i hate it when i post all these pic's and only 3 responces or so, i can't stand how some ppl get 40+ and others get few. Ive learned my lesson, will see how it goes.

Hallo Diggy and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Just post away and don't fret over high view counts and few replies, we all went through the change of the years and many only came to look but did not have the time to reply ... and never forget how many guests this forum gets, people who look through the posts but are not members and therefore cannot reply. Their views count, too!!!

Right, to your first photos displayed here - thank you for sharing them - I really like the big lizzard and the last one, the portrait of the snake.

I don't own snakes myself (and definitely not one as big as the one you're
'wearing' round your neck in the fourth pic here, whoa! :shock: ), but my cousin does and I tried to photograph them when we visited with my family around Christmas. Some of my meagre attempts to capture his snakes can be found in this_thread . You might want to go take a look (?).

yes i saw those creatures when i firt came in. i also have a photbucket full of interesting life moments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back