What's new

New Camera, Motorsport photos, advice please?

imagesliveon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
54
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm still very new here!

I upgraded to a 7D last week from my 400D..

I asked for shooting advice in the Canon section and only received a couple of replies..

Just a few hours with this camera...

Here are some of my results...

Any tips would be very welcome..

I have not edited any of them yet..

028.jpg


467.jpg


155.jpg


194.jpg


175-1.jpg


981.jpg


Regards
Simon
 
Sorry had the fence to contend with!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom