new challenge chiller

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
images of local townspeople with exotic fowl attached to their neck:

23892499-L.jpg

Hmm...I will see what I can do. I know we have a lot of local people with foul ....stuff on their shoulders. Can I use my crow prop?

Chiller said:
Hmm...I will see what I can do. I know we have a lot of local people with foul ....stuff on their shoulders. Can I use my crow prop?

yep, but you need to attach it a complete stranger :p

hahah I'm looking forward for the Chillerss results on those!

Give it some more time and the bird could make a double foul on his shoulder. If he flies away I guess it still is a foul, but a technical one I guess.

.....o.k. now townspeople were willing to put a fake crow on their shoulder. So I was at Moms, and snapped this one of her, and her budgie Danny on her shoulder watching TV. He spends all day there...and he is real.
Does that count?

132_3207a.JPG

ps...dont tell her I posted this...or I will be out of the christmas present.

Awww how cute. I used to have a blue budgie just like that. He was sooo old too. I think he lasted about 9 years.

Chiller said:
.....o.k. now townspeople were willing to put a fake crow on their shoulder. So I was at Moms, and snapped this one of her, and her budgie Danny on her shoulder watching TV. He spends all day there...and he is real.
Does that count?

ok, i'll let ya slide since i happened upon mine. nice looking cross dressing crow! sounds like a country song!

O.K...so I dug this one out of the archives but even though the pics are embarassing, the images are crap, but I managed to finally capture an exotic foul on the shoulder of a person strolling the streets. The shot was taken through the tinted windows of my car, while driving with my knee and trying not to hit the person in front of me.
. Now if I could find a crow in a cemetery.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
134_3496b.JPG

134_3495a.JPG

didnt barretta start out like that???? so you were driving..with your knees?? while taking this pic thru the windows of your car??? driving....?

i am not sure what is scarier..dude walking down the street with a bird on his shoulder...or you not driving with any hands on the wheel..watchin' dude...

and looking for cemetaries with crows......(and people think i am weird.....ok...)

great shots there chiller.... you weren't on a cell too, were you??? you gotta be running outta hands....shouldnt you gain points for "obsticles" while trying to take a crow pic????

ok, jonmikal..your the moderator and maker of this challenge...what do ya say???

Wow, Chiller, you were up to this new challenge FAST! No matter if your photos have technical issues - so does JonMikal's! Cool. I love to watch the two of you throwing challenges at each other - and solving them! (The photo of your granny with her budgie is endearing ... but, shhhh, of course I won't tell her that you put it up in the WORLD WIDE web).

Has the crow-on-cross-challenge thus ended? I hope not! I still carry that one with me in my mind!

I wonder how many people just think they have a bad case of dandruff on their shoulders? :D

Oh, to be technically correct, I don't think the term "fowl" is proper for these birds. That usually referrs to domesticated or wild "edible" bird. There's not a lot of meat on these. ;)

Mike

owwhh come on. I haven't even found a crow yet and you guys are already on a new challenge.

where am i supposed to find an exotic bird on someone's shoulder. around here if people see a bird like that they'll eat it......

no no only joking. will have to go and borrow Cillie's pet parrot.

Hanno

Most reactions

New Topics

Back