What's new

new cowboy's shoot - C&C

tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there
Please take a look at this portrait. I think it is not bad but I need your opinion.
Thanks
3526219340_1c347d4138_o.jpg
 
Looks good! It also looks like your lighting from both sides and above, so I'm guessing you've got more than one of those SB600's? Nice work with the lighting though.
 
Very cute shot, good lighting, looks like a really tough customer you have there! LOL!
 
Yeah, not a bad shot at all. Looks like 4 lights maybe to me. Looks like a square softbox was your key light camera right, an umbrella light to camera left as the fill, a bg light and probably a hair light as well, or maybe that was from the key light?

At any rate, I think it works. Everyone knows a gunslinger never smiles ;)
 
Well done. My only nit is his neck is a little to hot and distracting for my taste.
 
Yeah, not a bad shot at all. Looks like 4 lights maybe to me. Looks like a square softbox was your key light camera right, an umbrella light to camera left as the fill, a bg light and probably a hair light as well, or maybe that was from the key light?

At any rate, I think it works. Everyone knows a gunslinger never smiles ;)

Thanks for all comments.
About lighting:
1. Camera right - Main light 60cm x 60cm softbox
2. Camera left - Fill umbrella
3. Hair light - SB600
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom