N ntieu22 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Mar 31, 2010 #1 I was thinking of getting a nikon.. i have about 500-650 to spend and i was looking at the D5000 any suggestions... i wanan take great shots adn quality
I was thinking of getting a nikon.. i have about 500-650 to spend and i was looking at the D5000 any suggestions... i wanan take great shots adn quality
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2010 #2 Spell check my friend, spell check.
ki_user TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 137 Reaction score 2 Location uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2010 #3 If you were asking about Sony I'd have loads to say LOL
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2010 #4 ntieu22 said: I was thinking of getting a nikon.. i have about 500-650 to spend and i was looking at the D5000 any suggestions... i wanan take great shots adn quality Click to expand... Taking great shots is more about the photographer than it is about the camera/lens. The D5000 is very capable of producing quality images.
ntieu22 said: I was thinking of getting a nikon.. i have about 500-650 to spend and i was looking at the D5000 any suggestions... i wanan take great shots adn quality Click to expand... Taking great shots is more about the photographer than it is about the camera/lens. The D5000 is very capable of producing quality images.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2010 #5 I own the D5000! I couldn't be happier with my decision..it is my first dslr. LOVE IT! I got the kit with lense and an additional lens for less than 750. The kit itself through adorama.com was only $524 ( refurbished ) with a 2 year warranty... I would highly recommend it.
I own the D5000! I couldn't be happier with my decision..it is my first dslr. LOVE IT! I got the kit with lense and an additional lens for less than 750. The kit itself through adorama.com was only $524 ( refurbished ) with a 2 year warranty... I would highly recommend it.