New from Arizona

AzDesertRat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, newb here. I am from Arizona. Well, sort of. I am in the US Army currently, in Iraq, and live in Texas. Will be back in Arizona in less than a year.

In September I went on my midtour from here, and my wife and I went to Europe. I wanted to buy a new camera before going, but didn't, I wanted to save money. Boy was that a mistake. We had 2 lousy digital cameras, I shot about 2000 pictures, and really regret not buying the one I wanted, which is a Canon Rebel ISX. I took the majority of my pictures in Norway, and that is where I really needed the camera.

Taking pictures of the outdoors and trucks is starting to become a hobby of mine. So here I am, still without a Camera. I figured I would join a photography forum to find out what is good and what sucks, and what the best choice for a lens would be. I am not made of money in this job, so picking the right lens has got to be spot on.

Welcome to the Forum! There are a bunch of Arizonians here (I'm in Phoenix). We look forward to your getting a camera, but don't discriminate against Point and Shoots ...

That is how allot of good pics are shot. I shot about 800 pictures in Norway, only limited by my 3 batteries in my camera. You can see allot of them on my MySpace page.

I am from Buckeye/Tonopah area. Born and Raised Arizona. I have seen the world, been around it 3 times now, and various states in the US in the past 5 years, and there is nothing like Arizona.

The album is titled "Norway"..... Mitchell Jr (Mitch Peterson) | MySpace - myspace.com/mitch.peterson

That is how allot of good pics are shot. I shot about 800 pictures in Norway, only limited by my 3 batteries in my camera. You can see allot of them on my MySpace page.

I am from Buckeye/Tonopah area. Born and Raised Arizona. I have seen the world, been around it 3 times now, and various states in the US in the past 5 years, and there is nothing like Arizona.

The album is titled "Norway"..... MySpace - Mitchell Jr - 23 - Male - What used to be Buckeye, Arizona - myspace.com/mitch.peterson

Most reactions

New Topics

Back