New from Illinois

cruse2of4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always enjoyed photography, especially sports photography. My husband coaches a travel softball team and I have been taking action photos during games. Everyone talks about how awesome my photos are, so when my camera quit working I spent the money on a Nikon D7200. I LOVE this camera! I am still learning how to use it. I'm thinking seriously of educating myself and possibly doing this as a business. I downloaded Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom and am trying to figure out how to use them with tutorials. I am hoping to learn from all of you!

I have always enjoyed photography, especially sports photography. My husband coaches a travel softball team and I have been taking action photos during games. Everyone talks about how awesome my photos are, so when my camera quit working I spent the money on a Nikon D7200. I LOVE this camera! I am still learning how to use it. I'm thinking seriously of educating myself and possibly doing this as a business. I downloaded Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom and am trying to figure out how to use them with tutorials. I am hoping to learn from all of you!

Welcome aboard. Your starting out with one of the best aps-c cameras on the market, they d7200 is a fantastic piece of gear.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people on here to learn from.

hi enjoy the great people and ideas here,
al

Most reactions

New Topics

Back