new here

Dorzok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been taking snap shots for a couple of decades. friend of mine was showing off some pics that looked really good. said he learned everything he knows from here. so i figure i'd learn everything he knows too.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Welcome! Lots of knowlege here; ask away. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Fleetwood271

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been taking snap shots for a couple of decades. friend of mine was showing off some pics that looked really good. said he learned everything he knows from here. so i figure i'd learn everything he knows too.

I think I'm that "friend" you mentioned Dorzok. And it won't take long for you to learn all I know. You probably already know more than I do about photography. But, I am having a lot of fun learning.
Just got back from the Smoky Mountains a couple of hours ago. Took 493 pix since Sat morning. Going through them now.

Looking forward to your comments and pix.

Welcome!!

NCAFLeo88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I think I'm that "friend" you mentioned Dorzok. And it won't take long for you to learn all I know. You probably already know more than I do about photography. But, I am having a lot of fun learning.
Just got back from the Smoky Mountains a couple of hours ago. Took 493 pix since Sat morning. Going through them now.

Looking forward to your comments and pix.

Welcome!!

Make sure you post some of 'em!!

OP
D

Dorzok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
i need 5 post in order to post pics. this is #3

Most reactions

ClickASnap