New Holga Pic

oriecat said:
Thanks guys. :D

Terri, I didn't get much vignetting on this roll. I forgot to take the insert out. I think I mentioned before that I was trying to modify the insert to a square to see if it would curb light leaks, but still allow vignetting and a square format. It didn't really work. I get no vignetting, but still get all the leaks. :| Time to throw the mother away. Not sure why the leak on this one was so bad, some of the others aren't. But I will try to see if I can create a vignette on it, like you suggest. Will be a good experiment. :)

Playing with Holgas is FUN! :D And maddening. :wink: Hey, if you have to kiss that one good-bye, at least you know you got this great image from it. Almost worth the price of the camera! :LOL:

oriecat said:
Well I just meant throw the messed up insert away, not the whole camera! :D Altho sometimes... yes maddening... :)

You can get 'em as cheap as $15...I actually know people who tried it and tossed it! :LOL:

Holga: It's Not For Everyone!

:wink:

a bit of the usual Holga vignetting would have been great, but I say that only because most Holga pictures have it... :mrgreen: guh, waht am i saying, i wish i could make photos like that... :blulsh2: :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back