What's new

New Knob

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I run into this cute place during an evening visit of the docks in Hecla Island. I wonder if I'd be posting this had I entered the facilities... :D
 
Last edited:
It gave me a good chuckle at first, but then I realised I was alone in a place I didn't really know, and it was getting dark, and I was standing in front of a shady-looking door with a sign like this...
 
This is so funny! :lol:
Who would put up a sign like this?

The detail on the door is really good though. Sharp and crisp! Is this HDR?
 
No, no HDR. I don't know how to do those yet.

The sign is actually a joke. You could [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Danger-illegal-Activities-Progress-Bedroom/dp/B000RCKR6S"]buy it from Amazon[/ame] if you want...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom