What's new

New member, few questions about pictures

Thanks everyone for the help and compliments on the latest photo. I have already learnt a lot from being on here a couple of days.

I probably wont buy any lenses for awhile. I would like to get the knowledge down first so when I do decide to buy a new lens, i can take advantage of it fully. Is there anything wrong about doing it this way?

About the photo locations.. its been really ugly outside where I live. Rain and overcast for the last 2 weeks so the photo taking has been close to home. Good point on the background reznap, i never even thought about that.
 
Overcast days are a good time to shoot, just keep the sky outta the photos. The flat lighting doesn't give you harsh shadows like full on sunlight does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom