What's new

New pet, Amber

ainsleyyip

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
79
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We got ourselves a golden retriever last Saturday. She is now 2 months old and really is a darling.

#1

7843043472_fbceee449a.jpg
[/URL] 210812 by Pixietots, on Flickr[/IMG]

#2

7843040520_900a7812ed.jpg
[/URL] 220812 (1) by Pixietots, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
zOMG--CUTIE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
ahhhhhhh so stinkin cute!!! also good photos:)
 
#5 see how much she has grown in just 2 weeks

$020912.webp

#6 Goldies always look like they are smiling =)

$030912.webp
 
great puppy shots! not a fan of #3, maybe stop it down a bit and get both front paws in focus.
the rest all look great to me.
 
Beautiful pup! I know the girls must love her! I can only imagine the mischief they all get into! lol!
 
This has got to be one of the sweetest puppies ever! I love her :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom