What's new

New pet, Amber

cgipson1 said:
Beautiful pup! I know the girls must love her! I can only imagine the mischief they all get into! lol!

Haha.. Guess what.. The girl's favorite activity now is playing hide and seek with Amber! :)
 
#6 She's 3 months today

7998866501_8fc14d0823.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0014 (1) by Pixietots, on Flickr[/IMG]

#7
7998867189_8d4d8c2182.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0004 by Pixietots, on Flickr[/IMG]

#8
 
Lovely photos! I liked the first and second sets best. Can you explain what was the setup (if any) and the Post Prodution you used?
Thanks.
 
BTGMBN said:
Lovely photos! I liked the first and second sets best. Can you explain what was the setup (if any) and the Post Prodution you used?
Thanks.

thanks. I use mainly natural light or bounce flash. I do my pp in Photoshop.
 
Awww I have always wanted one! Someday!! So cute.
 
I just got slapped in the face with an immense quantity of cute. Puppies and kittens are evidence that there are supposed to be things on earth that make us happy :-P
 
jaxx419 said:
Awww I have always wanted one! Someday!! So cute.

yes! u will never regret! :)

evti said:
I just got slapped in the face with an immense quantity of cute. Puppies and kittens are evidence that there are supposed to be things on earth that make us happy :-P

yes! they definitely complete our life n family! :)
 
She is a HAM! Cutie for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom