New photo - Portrait Pro 15

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Following on from yesterday's thread (Old Photo - Portrait Pro 15) I managed to persuade Granny to come in from playing mud pies in the garden and pose for a headshot without a trace of make-up on. As a lady of a certain age who is drawing her state pension this was brave. It was even braver to allow me to post the "before" shot along with the others.
#1 is untouched (apart from cropping and some minor adjustments in LR)
#2 is after Portrait Pro 15 using ONLY the new make-up controls + eye sharpening. I kept it light, if she's been wearing her pearls and best bib and tucker I could have made the make-up to match (my evaluation is that the eyebrow pencil tool needs more work, Granny hardly has any eyebrows left so the ability to add more than just shading would be good).
#3 is with a few extra PP15 adjustments to lighting and skin softening... which is how she looks to me all the time. ;)

Overall assessment - I like it. I think the make-up tools are going to be a really useful addition.

Connie-Selfie-1731.jpg

Connie-Selfie-1731b.jpg

Connie-Selfie-1731c.jpg

When using PP my motto is "Keep it recognisable and keep it credible!"

Nicely done. That looks like it works
Rather better than I would have expected. Gran's look does seem to say, "You owe me for this buster!"

I'm very impressed. The background is well done. I would not have expected this good of a result using only one light. And the Portrait Pro work looks real good.

Nicely done. That looks like it works
Rather better than I would have expected. Gran's look does seem to say, "You owe me for this buster!"
It does, I was pleasantly surprised ... and I DO!! :)

I'm very impressed. The background is well done. I would not have expected this good of a result using only one light. And the Portrait Pro work looks real good.

One strobe camera left and a reflector + daylight through the window camera right. Thanks, I'm pleased with it.

...Now I'm going to need a make-up class! :biglaugh:

Well it's almost an hour after midnight here on the West Coast and what a surprise to see this. Actually quite surprised to see what this software can do. What an age we live in.

I set facers to stun! ;)

Good results. Looks like a fun tool.

Looks like a nice tool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

She's beautiful. Great job with PP too. You're adjustments are spot on. Not too much and not too little. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does a really great job! Your photo looks great.
And that last one you did for fun looks surprisingly good, not realistic, but much better than I thought it would. That is quite the piece of software! :)

Most reactions

Back