New Photographer

Doublethink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I'm a new to photography and I've only been using my phone to take and edit photographs.

I was going through my phone tonight and decided to post some of my photos online and ask for some critic, please check them out at:

Double Think

Feel free to leave comments on my website or reply to this post.

I look forward learning to use a real camera and learning about lenses in the future.

Cheers,
Doublethink

This are good pictures for a starter. Do you have any idea what you want to spend on a proper camera.
Rudi

Perhaps a second hand DSLR, preferably small and lightweight so I can take it on the go.

Small and lightweigt don't go together with a DSLR. The smallest are the Canon SL 1 and the Nikon D5500.
Not a DSLR, but good small cameras are the Sony RX100 series (version I to IV)
Rudi

Last edited:
I believe you got the composition right but the overall quality of the pictures is bad, with proper camera you can really get magical results.
Nikon D5500 is a small yet extremely powerful camera for its price.

Good luck

I agree with goodguy, the composition looks nice on a lot of those. My first DSLR was a Nikon D3100 and those are going on CL for around $150 where I'm at. Great value.

Thanks for the feed back guys!

I'm hoping to find something along the lines of a point and shoot, or will it be better to get something with an interchangeable lens?

And how expensive are the lenses, any cheap deals?

And how expensive are the lenses, any cheap deals?
If there is a bargain out there, it's because nobody has snapped it up yet. Sometimes you can find an item for sale below market value, but you'll have to be lucky.

DIGITAL CAMERA AND CASE

Would this be a good next step for me? It's in my budget and will probably be good for a training wheel camera.

It not stated wich brand and model this is. By the look of it, it might be more than 5 years old.
I don't think you will have much better quality than your smartphone, with this camera.
Rudi

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cool! Thanks a lot Rudimaes, I'm going to browse around town a little bit this weekend and hopefully find something comparable to the one you've suggested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back