New sub-forum suggestion

I would like a macro forum. I have a Nikon Macro 60mm f/2.8D AF lens and love it.

This figurine is 2.75" tall and handpainted...

3711047219_474bd180e1.jpg

Last edited:
I would like a macro forum. I have a Nikon Macro 60mm f/2.8D AF lens and love it.

This figurine is 2.75" tall and handpainted...

3711047219_474bd180e1.jpg

Very nice. :)

...If only there was a forum where you could showcase it... ;)

Macro.........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro.........Macro..........Macro......

Macro.........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro........Macro.........Macro..........Macro......

Great shot, mooimeisie! ...Now we just need somewhere to put it.

This has been brought to the attention of the site owners, guys. Let it get bandied about for a bit, okay?

Thanks for your input! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back