jpbessey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2012 Messages 32 Reaction score 2 Location Sherwood, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #1 I am beginning to get into photography, and would really appreciate some constructive criticism and cropping ideas. Thanks!
I am beginning to get into photography, and would really appreciate some constructive criticism and cropping ideas. Thanks!
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #2 I don't mind the crop, but there's a bit too much post-work for my tastes. "overcooked" comes to mind.
I don't mind the crop, but there's a bit too much post-work for my tastes. "overcooked" comes to mind.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #3 I think your intentional focus here was the mossy rocks. Keep it that way.
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 Banned #4 I kinda like the crop because of the diversity in it.....water, rocks and bushes. But those colors have to get toned down.....
I kinda like the crop because of the diversity in it.....water, rocks and bushes. But those colors have to get toned down.....
GraemeReen TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 70 Reaction score 4 Location West Sussex Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #5 Nicely framed but way too much hue/saturation. Needs to be more natural looking.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 #6 Composition is OK; but there is a color cast...probably blue Good Times
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 #7 Holy lapis lazuli, Batman! Were the rocks really that blue? There's a bit too much colour saturation. Besides that, I'd crop it to just the rocks and stream and try to leave out any foliage. Something like this:
Holy lapis lazuli, Batman! Were the rocks really that blue? There's a bit too much colour saturation. Besides that, I'd crop it to just the rocks and stream and try to leave out any foliage. Something like this: