Vistra
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2014
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
Thanks for all of the feedback on my images. I had thought the bottom right was my best too. The RR crossing is boring IMO, but I liked the way it looked. As far as the other two, I was trying to capture the feeling of abandonment because the house and school bus are extremely old and covered in moss and rust.
Edit: As far as the angles of the images... I was driving around out in the country and some of these places were on private property, and I wasn't sure how they would feel about having someone walking around their property and taking pictures. It was also extremely cold, so I was trying to spend as little time out of my car as possible. If I could, I would try again and take some different angles and perspectives.
Edit: As far as the angles of the images... I was driving around out in the country and some of these places were on private property, and I wasn't sure how they would feel about having someone walking around their property and taking pictures. It was also extremely cold, so I was trying to spend as little time out of my car as possible. If I could, I would try again and take some different angles and perspectives.