New to the forum Nikon user

Ptroxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all. Knob here. First post.
I like to shoot a lot of automotive sports.
Action shots. And vacation landscape shooting. I have an older Nikon D80 that I’m looking to upgrade.
I like to shoot a lot of car things. Road course shots. Drags. Autocross events. I was thinking of getting the D750 as it’s right about in my budget.
Looking for options on this selection.
TIA

I take it you meant newb not knob?:D:D:D:D

Welcome.

No. Lol I meant knob. Lol. That’s my word for newb lol. I should spell it right. Noob lol

No. Lol I meant knob. Lol. That’s my word for newb lol. I should spell it right. Noob lol

Ah well, calling someone a knob has a different connotation where I come from:D:D:D

Welcome aboard.

Attachments

• CF899C83-9023-42E8-A205-468C807DB4C4.png
    CF899C83-9023-42E8-A205-468C807DB4C4.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 77
I was thinking of getting the D750 as it’s right about in my budget.
TIA
I'm not a sports photog but can testify D750 is one heck of a camera, even today. Also having a restricted budget a refurbished one w/ 3 mo factory warrantee from B&H was perfect (not sure where you live).
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Refurbished by Nikon USA)

Also Nikonians - Photography community for Nikon users is a good site for Nikon questions.

I was thinking of getting the D750 as it’s right about in my budget.
TIA
I'm not a sports photog but can testify D750 is one heck of a camera, even today. Also having a restricted budget a refurbished one w/ 3 mo factory warrantee from B&H was perfect (not sure where you live).
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Refurbished by Nikon USA)

Also Nikonians - Photography community for Nikon users is a good site for Nikon questions.

Awesome. I’ll look into it.
I was hopping someone was gonna have a sale on them. But haven’t found anything.
I really like shoot anything. But looking for a good camera for shootIn action shots. And not to worried about video as I have gopros.

Welcome!

I recently upgraded to a D750 earlier this year and I have loved it. Very nice camera body and felt very natural to me coming from a D7100.

Hiya welcome, don’t shoot me cos I speak canon

Well you’ve met all the forum comedians already lol. Welcome.

Welcome!

I recently upgraded to a D750 earlier this year and I have loved it. Very nice camera body and felt very natural to me coming from a D7100.
This is good to know.

Most reactions

Back