What's new

New toy to SHOOT with . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
7
Location
Purgatory, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picked this up at an auction over the weekend. Got bored yesterday morning and started messing around with a pic or two. Just thought I'd say HI again :thumbsup:

1933.jpg
 
.22?
What brand is it? :)
Nice crisp photo btw. :)
 
HeHe, I dunno, you Americans and ya guns LoL.
Great shot though, pin sharp.
Nice one.
 
LWW said:
.30-06 or .308 I'm guessing.

LWW
from the length of the bolt I don't think it is a caliber that big... I still think it's closer to a .22
It's hard to tell the size in the photo though... nothing to compare.
 
LittleMan said:
from the length of the bolt I don't think it is a caliber that big... I still think it's closer to a .22
It's hard to tell the size in the photo though... nothing to compare.


If I had to guess, I'd definitely go with a .22.

Great shot, the DOF works perfectly. :thumbup:
 
TBaraki said:
If I had to guess, I'd definitely go with a .22.

Great shot, the DOF works perfectly. :thumbup:

I'll make that 3 for .22. Looks like a Marlin .22--great little varmint gun.
 
The ejection port is only long enough for a .22 or 5mm. Make that 4 for .22.
 
:lol: Besides, it's got to be a small caliber, he's a Canon fan.:lol:
 
jstuedle said:
:lol: Besides, it's got to be a small caliber, he's a Canon fan.:lol:
hey, I shoot Canons... and I have some pretty BIG caliber guns. hehehe :gun:


;)
 
For those who said 22cal you'd be correct ;)

It's a Romanian M1969 22LR Training rifle dated 1981.

Decent shape and only $40 US. Couldn't pass it up :thumbup:

Much bigger stuff coming in the future. This one is just for fun at my moms farm :mrgreen:

small crummy snapshot . . .
 

Attachments

  • $1930.webp
    $1930.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 113

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom