New Website C&C please!!!

It took wwaaaayyyyy to long to load. So long that I closed the window. I was there long enough to see it's a Flash based site, which will not view on an iPhone or iPad. Not that everyone cares, but just thought I'd mention it.

dont like flash, dont want your music, pics are fine but too many, portfolio only needs to be a few shots per gallery, then again "I know nothink". H

Ok this might sound harsh but I dont mean it too be just my opinion. While Im not a huge fan of flash, and I live off of satellite radio internet it didnt take to long to load but I dislike music on websites. Makes me want to close the page immediatly. Thats my person taste. The portfolio page is set up funky. The title letters for the headings are lined up funny and I think you have too many photos.

What is the goal of said website. Do you want it to be YOUR professional tool. If so I think the links pages is pointless, why would you have links to friends websites. This isnt social networking. And I have no clue what the Akarui portion is. If you want to approach photography and use this as a professional website you need to fix those things. Thats just my opinion. You do have some nice photos though. Showcase your favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back