new

sh0rtofdaybr3ak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. I've had a Nikon N75 for a little while, and I honestly still don't know everything about it and it's capabilities. I have the Quantaray 28-90mm AF-D lense. And thats it. Im actually thinking about purchasing another lense for different shots, maybe close-ups, not quite sure yet. I would like to put some of my work up, what is the best way you suggest for getting them on my computer? Any upgrades, tips, or other helpful knowledge you can lend me? All would be greatly appreciated!

thanks a lot , yeah i've heard about the photo cds, i just don't want them to look crappy when I upload them to my computer, being I don't own a scanner. I'll try it out!

sh0rtofdaybr3ak said:
thanks a lot , yeah i've heard about the photo cds, i just don't want them to look crappy when I upload them to my computer, being I don't own a scanner. I'll try it out!

There are lots of variables that can affect how your pics look when you get them on your PC that have nothing to do with the quality of the scans, so don't worry about it.
You have to start somewhere. Once you do you'll find better ways of doing things - and the nice people here will help. I'm sure one of them can suggest the best place to get your negs onto CD.
Good luck ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back