Newbie from Central Pennsylvania

Jwk71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all! My name is John and I'm brand new to photography and just bought my first camera. I got the Canon EOS Rebel T6i to learn on. I have been flying my Phantom drones for 2yrs and taking some pictures and videos with them. I hope what I have learned with the drone camera helps with learning ground photography.

Looking forward to taking advantage of all the great info on this forum. Planning on practicing alot to learn enough so I could post some quality photos.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you may offer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Welcome to TPF there are many people on here that can help you if you need help

Welcome to TPF.

Some of the basics of photography do translate across very well. Things like lighting and composition are the same. The benefit to ground photography is your camera isn't trying to get away all the time.:allteeth:

There are many friendly knowledgeable people here so relax and enjoy.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF.

Some of the basics of photography do translate across very well. Things like lighting and composition are the same. The benefit to ground photography is your camera isn't trying to get away all the time.:allteeth:

There are many friendly knowledgeable people here so relax and enjoy.
Thanks zombie that's what I'm counting on. So so true about the drone trying to get away.... Lol

Welcome! Fellow Central Pennsylvanian here..

Hi all! My name is John and I'm brand new to photography and just bought my first camera. I got the Canon EOS Rebel T6i to learn on. I have been flying my Phantom drones for 2yrs and taking some pictures and videos with them. I hope what I have learned with the drone camera helps with learning ground photography.

Looking forward to taking advantage of all the great info on this forum. Planning on practicing alot to learn enough so I could post some quality photos.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you may offer.

Great camera. I love mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome John! It's great to have someone here that I can bounce ideas, locations and experiences off with an actual conversation!:bouncingsmileys:

Yes Sir Dean_Gretsch. To bad our break times are so short. Seems like we get a good conversation going and the break bell likes to interrupt us.... Lol

Most reactions

Back