What's new

Newbie (truly) C and C

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4023832827_73f3886e86.jpg



4024657988_7de358d6dc.jpg

4023900747_4f19190aec.jpg

4023919145_985b440da4.jpg

4023846389_762558bbd9.jpg
A friend recently turned me on to this site. Love it and the honesty but am scared to post :lol:. I havent been taking pics very long, I do have lightroom 2.3 (but have no idea what I am really doing). I would like to know that if you were to take the pics what would you of done differently and 2nd what could I do in lightroom to make them better? I bought a Rebel XS a couple of weeks ago and these were my first real pics ever on Manual settings. I do have XS for dummies book so im finding my way through. All of these photos were taken last week at Tybee Island I dont have any other photos/locations that I have taken thus far with this camera. I had an Olympus E-500 but never got it off Auto.
 
for a noobie your are good...really good
1. the ghost is a bit too faded you can t see it at all
2..3 very nice
4 nice bun why is it cut on the right
5. nice good feeling ...
i use lightroom i ll see what i can do and let you know...can you post bigger photos ... you can t work on them in light room a this rezolution
good work
 
Last edited:
What does BUN mean? Here is another. THis is actually supposed to be Mellancamps house down there. We didnt see him though. And I have no idea why it was cut. It was very late and I couldnt see real well, not sure if it was the dark, or the alcohol. Probably a combo.

4023925199_261f35e070.jpg


Last one. This was AJ's on the water. Great food if youre ever down there.
4024642992_92c1796f87.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3481/4024642992_92c1796f87.jpg
 
Is the boy in the last picture hitting a ball left handed with a right handed club lol. Don't ask me how I noticed that.
 
4023849039_f4f27b8a07.jpg
Is the boy in the last picture hitting a ball left handed with a right handed club lol. Don't ask me how I noticed that.


No he is hitting lefty with a lefty. I think he just "chunked" it a bit. Here is a better pic of the club and of the "yoga baby":lmao:. Now that I go the jitters out on posting on this site, I cant stop.


4024659860_ea258b6c6d.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom