Newborn session

Really nice light and rendering. Well done!

I dunno how people can pose these things... I had to wait almost 2 hours for her to fall asleep, and then any time we touched her she'd wake and we'd have to wait it out again.

Mom and Dad are very happy with these. I am as well, but I wish we had a larger blanket as a base so I could shoot a little wider.

All great but the first two are absolutely wonderful. Great dof. I can't look away from her eyes in #1 and her adorably cute little mouth in #2! Omg I feel a case of baby fever coming on.... Wait - just recalled that they grow into teenagers. I'm cured.

I bet the parents loved these! You've been killing it lately. Did you quit your day job????

My only very small critique, and it's purely opinion not a technical issue, is that the blanket she's on top of is a bit close to her skin color.

I had a hard time getting the colors consistent between the three lenses I used. I can see now the first few are a bit orange with my 58mm. But at the time, it didn't seem like an issue blanket/skin tone.

Side note: love the new texture slider in LR. It comes really close to mimicking frequency separation without any of the effort.

Last edited:
Excellent! I actually like the eyes open better than closed.

I should have a taken a quick cell phone shot of how i shot these. just a single softbox, but loved using the c-stand and boom arm to hold it super low.

upload_2019-11-4_12-14-1.png

here's a few more i delivered [no pun intended]:

upload_2019-11-4_14-44-19.png

upload_2019-11-4_14-45-10.png

not thrilled with my PS blending here, I need to take another go at it:

upload_2019-11-4_14-45-40.png

upload_2019-11-4_14-46-7.png

upload_2019-11-4_14-50-15.png

Absolutely stunning and endearing photos... i love them all but my favorite is the baby girl awake in the first photo you posted...beautiful eyes

Oh mom had a BTS:

75118168_554466458659569_6183047860058062848_n.jpg

I forgot i had a reflector in there...

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back