Niagara Falls Snuck Up on Me!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weekend our daughter moved into her first apartment alone and we went down so Dad could drive the moving truck and we could lend a hand. Miss Em has been working at a hotel beside Niagara Falls for a while now and her new place is a short walk to the river and falls. Despite that we had no intention to go to see the falls this time around.

We were driving back to her place and I had my camera put away, her and I were just chatting and she asked if I wanted to drive past her work, it was just one street away, I said sure! Well as we crested this hill it took my breath away, I do believe my exact words were Holy ****! as I scrambled to get my camera out of the bag, she laughed and apologized for not warning me lol I was still set up from the drive down doing some slow shutter speed shots and I didn't have time to change anything, I got one shot off before we passed the pedestrian walkway. This is the first view of Niagara Falls as you crest the hill, I can't wait to go down for a visit!

IMG_6466bw-1 by Judi, on Flickr

Nice frame!

And you caught a photographer, too!

Thanks Designer!
I know right! So cool! I so totally didn't see them up there, I didn't have time to actually see much, I just wanted to get the pedestrian bridge in lol I love the person on the bike with the.... wizard hat? on too :) (much easier to see zoomed in on the larger version on Flickr) Soooo much to find in this image.

Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch ...

Thanks John :)
Teehee Ken, now I have to go watch that, it's been ages!

Yeah, that Niagara Falls is known to be sneaky. I like the person shooting a photo up on the footbridge.

Thanks all!
D, I definitely didn't see it comin' lol

Jaca, I've been to the falls a few times over the years, I don't recall ever approaching them from this street, it was just .... wow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back