Nice Place to Rest

apholbert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Strolled down to the Cemetary this afternoon. Lots of things to shoot in graveyards! Tonemapped in Photomatix, curves, levels and highpass in photoshop. Coments welcome.

Crypt 1 by andy.holbert, on Flickr

little haloing in the sky but I really don't mind a little haloing it kind of works with the photo. I like this structure just to bad you could not get the whole top of it in the frame. This image has a very 3D video game effect that really works with this image. Maybe could use a tad bit of sharpening but other than that Interesting architecture.

It needs to be wider and there should be more shots, and this is just a bit too HDR-ish.

A bit of CA along the roof lines as well as the halo's

I find the composition a bit off, too close maybe or not close enough. Stuck in the middle so to speak. Perhaps the crop at the top leaves me off balance.

It needs to be wider and there should be more shots, and this is just a bit too HDR-ish.

HDR-ish? This is an HDR thread.

I like the subject but it is a little to grungy for my tastes. also would like to see the whole building instead of just a partial.

A bit of CA along the roof lines as well as the halo's

I find the composition a bit off, too close maybe or not close enough. Stuck in the middle so to speak. Perhaps the crop at the top leaves me off balance.

Haven't learned how to get rid of chromatic abberation yet. any pointers?

a lot of your haloing can be changed using the light filters in photomatix. and there is also a "reduce chromatic adoration" option when you combine them in photmatix

Yea, I mean it is just unnatural, for my taste. And this needs more brackets.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back