What's new

Night Cityscape

Laara

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, British Columbia.
My very first post! This is Vancouver at night, False Creek below. There's a little 'glitch' in the photo. Some of the lights are shown twice since I was shooting through a window.

Streetjpg.jpg
 
Hi, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, Laara and ShaylinT!!! I see you have both posted only once by the time I am seeing your nighttime photo, Laara. Very nice. I like it. According to this, you will have much to contribute to the forum in the future, right?

The two of you might want to "climb down" into our Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourselves? Maybe?
 
Nice shot Laara. Welcome to the forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom