Night Exposures C&C

poker_jake

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying out long exposures, all are unedited except converted through RAW processor and the last one had half a light post removed from the right side.

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

Love #2&4. And the starburst on #3 is just amazing!!!

I really like the colors in the first photo. Something about the glowy-ness (lol) and the contrast of gold to black. I think that shooting it again in portrait (with a little more space above the structure) would really benefit. Personal opinion as I find the other buildings in the shot to be a tad distracting.

I hate to be the downer, but it seems that not much thought was put into these compositions. They are all technically fine, but not interesting to me. #2 is close, but I'm still asking myself... "So what?"

I hate to be the downer, but it seems that not much thought was put into these compositions. They are all technically fine, but not interesting to me. #2 is close, but I'm still asking myself... "So what?"

I agree with this and I don't think the OP should be offended at all (in case he is)

The lighting in the last 2 are real nice, but as (keep wanting to call him Bazooka Joe lol), BAZOOKA said, just ehhh on the compositions

Thanks all, how could the compositions be improved? What are things you guys look for?

I like them all. But the last two are my favourite. Love 'em.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back