I saw these and I immediately fell in love with them!
I don't know, but something about the whole scene and how the water is behaving just captivates me.
First, what settings did you shoot this at? What was the shutter speed that allowed you to get that particular amount of blur, because I think that's what really draws people in with these pictures. Also, did you use any sort of flash or external light, or was it all natural? And lastly, although I assume the answer is yes, did you use a tripod?
I do like the first one as well. I like the close up view of the droplets, and it is definitely the best lit of the four. I really like the tight shot, and how it forces the focus onto the droplets and the spout. I know it's in the background, but I also really like the rippling of the water around the spout. I like this in all the pictures, but in the first it is most apparent. I think the only thing I really didn't like is that annoying metal ring around the faucet, but there's nothing you could do about that.
As for the second, I know it's a bit too dark, and that sign in the back really bummed me out. However, What really, really grabbed me about this one is that mushroom shape at the top. That is the part that really popped to me and I think redeems it. The only other thing I have is maybe crop a bit off the top, just to about the top of the wall so as to get rid of all that far background above it.
I think the third is very appealing because it is the best of both the first and second. I think the lighting works for it, not too dark, but still dim to add to the whole mood. It's less zoomed, so you can see more of the spout, while still saving detail on the droplets toward the bottom and even in mid air, which I also really like. Also, in this view there are no annoying signs in the background, so I think it allows for best focus on the fountain. I think the only negative thing that I can say about this is that it doesn't have the mushroom top with the apex of the water, but that is purely personal preference. (Also that stupid fence, but we've been over that.

)
Lastly, the fourth one is just not doing it for me. At least not as much as the others. I still like the fountain, and I think the water is cool, but overall it's just different. This one's far too underexposed, and I think that hurts it (for obvious reasons) but I also think so because it totally eliminates the background so the whole thing just drops off after the bench. At first I didn't really like the bench either, but the more I looked at it, I don't so much mind the bench. I know it's weird, cause the fourth is similar to the other four, but it's just off to me.
Keep in mind, I'm very new to photography so you should probably take my advice with a grain of salt, but I did really look at this, give it some honest thought, and I wrote what I saw.
At any rate, thanks for reading.