Night in old town ..

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I hope you'll forgive a B&W .. for me it's still landscape & cityscape .. went out with my new (used actually, it's from ebay) Fujifilm X100F

by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

thanks for your feedback ..

best regards, dan

Last edited:
great photos, the dark tones make it feel mysterious.

Reactions: ntz
Thank you people !! ... I appreciate your feedback and this forum so much

I have to say that I've felt in love (it's certainly temporary because it's new for me) with FUJI X100F and this kind of minimalistic-urban-EMO-photography (maybe even new category, haha, yeah not street or night street, it's urban-EMO) .. My Nikon and lenses and filters and tripod(s) are idle now, they are just catching dust and I am going out lightweight, armed only with 470g old-school-looking camera on the leather strap ...

Last edited:
These are very, very dark and I just love how the light areas draw the viewer right in to the frame. All very good but the first two in particular are outstanding imo.

Nothing wrong with using heavy black and you used it well here. It's not always about detail, but setting a mood. Nice set, good job.

I think these images are nicely done. You certainly do seem to know what you're doing under low light. That is my opinion. I am also a fan of the camera that you're using.
It seems to handle noise, and handles it well. And, I looked it up on Fuji's site. It is a really nice looking camera.
I wish you many years of good luck with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back