Night Life!

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to pass up the bar scene last night to go take photos this morning. These were taken in Castile, NY around 0400hrs this morning.. much more my kind of night life! Feedback welcome!

1.)
i-bmZ6K7q-XL.jpg

2.)
i-wgmmZtv-XL.jpg

Oh wow, that 2nd shot is amazing. It's like the stars are moving and sucking everything with them. Fantastic job! Nominated for POTM

The 2nd shot is quite nice. You might want to try some perspective control on the building and maybe darken the sky just a tad to bring out the star trails.

Oh wow, that 2nd shot is amazing. It's like the stars are moving and sucking everything with them. Fantastic job! Nominated for POTM

Wow, thank you! That means a lot!

And thank you everyone else for the feedback! I can’t respond to everyone individually on my phone right now, but I definitely appreciate the kind words!

Awe-fricking-some.
I rather like the wonky perspective :)

Great photos. I've tried a couple night shots, read how others do it, watched YouTube's of it - still can't get anything that looks good.

Decided to pass up the bar scene last night to go take photos this morning. These were taken in Castile, NY around 0400hrs this morning.. much more my kind of night life! Feedback welcome!

1.)
i-bmZ6K7q-XL.jpg

2.)
i-wgmmZtv-XL.jpg
It looks like the cabin is leaning into the rush of the stars. Fabulous shot!

Looks like a productive and cold morning!

Is shot #1 with a timer, and with you in the foreground, or did you have a buddy with you?

Is shot #1 with a timer, and with you in the foreground, or did you have a buddy with you?

I had a buddy with me; though it could have very easily been a self portrait as well using the method you described.

They're both really great, the milky way in the first is clear and has a nice colour, the star trails and light painting of the second are spot on!

Most reactions

Back