What's new

Night Photography

Ma_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Location
St. Eustache, QC
I actually didn't even know I took this picture Untill I uploaded it on my computer. I thought It was pretty cool, I have no idea how I got a picture like that from taking pictures of fireworks.

LightSnakes.jpg
 
(that's what all my night shots look like even though i never want it :( )
That's a great abstract shot! it's nice how thay all repeat the same movement!
 
Fireworks it is?
And an accidental shot?
Never tell!
Call it "A deliberate Shaker" and post it in the "Zoomers and Shakers" over in the Photo Themes! Pass it off as "planned like this" and it is great! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom