Night Picture of Golden Gate Bridge (Need Opinions)

Jdub777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture a week ago on the headlands. Let me know what you think and how it can be approved!! Thanks!

I added one more for good measure, just a random picture I took one night.

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

Focus is off and WB definitely needs to be set correctly.

ya im cheap and didnt want to spend more than 30 on a tripod. how should the WB be set? sorry im still learning...

Its a little blurry maybe from the tripod. so like the others said. Its a night shot i know but you can get it look right. mess with the white balance and maybe the color curves to fine tune it until its what you want it to look like. It looks like the color is just as it came out of the camera and very too orange. Good potential tho!

Hope you dont mind. I just pulled the red out and bumped the blue a little because it turned green on me after the red was out. Little sharpness, contrast, and brightness. took 20 sec.

IMG_3700.jpg

Last edited:
ya im cheap and didnt want to spend more than 30 on a tripod. how should the WB be set? sorry im still learning...
Night time i always set the white balance to tugstun (i know i killed the spelling) That is the orangish color you see.

Its a little blurry maybe from the tripod. so like the others said. Its a night shot i know but you can get it look right. mess with the white balance and maybe the color curves to fine tune it until its what you want it to look like. It looks like the color is just as it came out of the camera and very too orange. Good potential tho!

Hope you dont mind. I just pulled the red out and bumped the blue a little because it turned green on me after the red was out. Little sharpness, contrast, and brightness. took 20 sec.
IMG_3700.jpg

WOW that is much better! I have to learn how to do that haha. im just exploring the uses in photobucket because i think there is a WB feature right? cant find it though...

not sure if you mean photobucket or photoshop. If you are using photoshop i could not tell you how to do it. I dont have it but other would be able to let you know. There should be a way to adjust the blue, red, and greens atleast. Some PS programs you can do A LOT MORE with the colors. I use the "Photo pro" program that came with my camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back