What's new

Nikon 18-55mm

brileyphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon lens for sale. It is the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DX lens (non-VR). It is giving me an F-- error on both of my bodies. I have cleaned the contacts and it has not resolved the problem. I never use this lens anyway so I don't feel like getting it repaired. It does take pictures but it is stuck on one aperture (I have no idea which one).

You can have it for somewhere around $40...I don't know how much it will cost to fix but new ones run about $120 so you can probably get a decent deal out of it.
If you're interested make me an offer.
Paypal only.
My contact info is on my website.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom