Nikon 35mm 1.8 anyone?

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm curious about the 35mm 1.8. Does anyone have it and/or use it? The reviews say it's pretty sharp. If anyone can give a quick personal review of it and some photos taken with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

great little lens, its my first lens and gives you a lot of room to play with being a fast lens.

It's sharp, and works well in low light feel free to check my flickr for some sample even though there aren't that many.

.....and some photos taken with it....
Don't forget the skill of the photographer is usually much more important then the equipment they use. Any online image has been post processed to one degree or another and top-of-the-line monitors have at best about 100 ppi of resolution, not the 300 ppi typically recommended for a high quality print.

Great lens, especially for the price. Very handy for walk arounds where you don't want to be carrying more than one lens. I definitely would not give mine up.

Lets put it this way. I bought the 50mm 1.8, and a week later I bought the 35mm 1.8.

I no longer own the 50mm.
Pity, the 50 mm f/1.8 is a sweet inexpensive lens, you should have held onto it.

I have both the 35mm and the 50mm and find the 50 a bit sharper than the 35, but they both have their uses.

Well I picked up the lens and used it on Friday. It going to take some used to get used to, but I think it'll be a keeper:

_DSC0677.jpg

_DSC0676.jpg

_DSC0650.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back